We are a group of music lovers who are tired of current musical instrument market: A market filled with same old same old type of products. We understand the importance of great sound that can touch people's heart. We understand the importance for an artist to fully express himself. We understand the importance to strive for the musical nirvana. That is why we created our line of quality amplifiers and guitars: Instruments that can help you achieve your dream. They are Simply Good.
Warranty and Service Policy:
- This warranty is only valid for products purchased in the U.S.A.
- All parts (excluding tubes, where applicable) and workmanship of Eleca Amplifiers, Effect Pedals, and other electronics are fully guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of TWO years from date of purchase.
- The tubes on Eleca products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for the period of 60 DAYS from the date of purchase.
- All parts and workmanship of Eleca Guitars are fully guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of ONE year from date of purchase.
- This warranty will remain in effect only with original purchaser.
- We require that the dated proof of purchase be retained throughout the warranty period.
- Any damage resulting from mis-use or abuse will void this warranty.
- Should this Eleca product require repair, Eleca will assume responsibility for repair service. Please contact us at 1-909-468-1382 for information on servicing and repairs.
- All shipping charges must be fully prepaid.
- This warranty is void if the original serial number has been altered or removed, or if the unit has been altered in any way.
- This warranty does not cover any un-authorized imported (Grey Market) Eleca Products.
- Eleca reserve the right to make changes in design and/or improvements upon their products without any obligation to include those changes in any products previously manufactured.
At Eleca, we have tried to keep our warranty and service policies simple and easy to use. Should you encounter any problems with your Eleca product, you may want to first contact our Customer Support Department.
Should you require service, please contact our Service Department for an RA number. Please be sure to provide an informative description of your problem along with your name, address and phone number when you called in for the RA number.